Goals for this term.
Maths: This
term I want to learn my 6-9 timetables on the computer by doing timetable maths
games and practising them in other ways. I will know I have achieved this
because I will ask Mrs Hay to test me at the end of the term and get 100%.
Writing:
This term I will make my stories more descriptive by using a thesaurus and add
adjectives into my writing. At the end of the term I will ask you to mark a
writing sample and will compare it to one at the beginning of the year.
Reading: My
goal this term is to try reading different types of books (non fiction). I will
achieve this by looking for nonfiction books in the library and reading them in
silent reading and at reading time. I would also like to try different books
like science fiction which I’ve never read before.
Personal
goal: I would really love to get into the A team for netball and make at least
two new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment