Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Best day ever!!
“I got tickets as soon as I realised the band was coming here!!” I tell Casey excitedly. “Me too! I got one for my Birthday!! We’ll pick you up! I can’t wait to go to the SWING IT SING IT band!!

When Casey picked me up I was incredibly excited. The SWING IT SING IT band is our favourite band. The dancers are awesome and the singers are sensational. As we went to our first class front row seats I saw thousands of people behind us. Casey said something but I couldn’t hear what she said over the deafening crowd.

The SWING IT SING IT band came out on motor bikes!! I could taste the dust that was on the vast stage. When they started singing FUN (there latest song) me and Casey sung along extremely loudly. We were obviously in perfect time with Cassidy (the lead singer). I sung so piercingly and did there amazingly funky moves.


It was the best day ever!! But guess what? They’re coming in four months!! We’ve already got tickets. I can’t wait to go again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment