Tuesday, 18 March 2014

My hiding space.
As she starts counting I am unsure where to hide. I’ve only got twenty seconds left. I stare out of the window and the cold rain falls down. Cold!! I have a brilliant idea. I sprint up the long staircase and into the cold space. My arms are freezing so I put on a black jacket hanging up and decide to put my feet under a pair of shoes.
Twice people look in the wardrobe but no one sees me. I hold my breath as they stare for any signs of a human. 10 minutes later I’m getting terrible pins and needles. Why did I hide here? I can’t move and its pitch black. At least it smells nice.
Smiling, I decide to call out. “I know I’ve won!”

They run up the stairs and look in the room where I’m in. Sneakily, I step out of the dark closet. J

No comments:

Post a Comment